Jo Naturals Essential Massage Oils are carefully balanced, created by adding uplifting essentials oils to a blend of natural, nourishing, and vitamin rich oils. let the fragrant undertones fill your senses, dive deeper into your massage and leave you feeling positive and refreshed.
- made with natural ingredients
- rich lasting formula moisturizes & rejuvenates the appearance of skin
- aromatherapy benefits
- uplifting and restorative
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil,
- Vitamin E Acetate,
- Passiflora Edulis (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil,
- Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,
- Pistacia Vera (Pistachio) Seed Oil,
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil,
- VITAMIN E Is an antioxidant, moisturizing agent and improves the elasticy and smoothness of the skin
- JOJOBA OIL It penetrates the skin easily and reduces transepidermal water loss by forming a protective film. This oil is a good emollient and moisturizer for young skin types because it regulates sebum production and is non-comedogenic. Jojoba oil is recognized for its moisturizing and nourishing properties and recommended for use on all skin types and in all skincare, make-up, and hair care products.
- SWEET ALMOND OIL Sweet Almond Oil has high quantities of oleic acid, which has emollient properties. It makes the skin soft, supple, and more radiant. Sweet almond oil has regenerating, restructuring, and moisturizing properties, and it is recommended for dry and delicate skin; it soothes rough and irritated skins.
- COCONUT OIL Coconut oil reduces transepidermal water loss by restoring the skin’s hydrolipidic film. It is particularly appreciated for its emollient, moisturizing, and softening properties. It forms a protective film on skin and hair fibers, protecting them against external aggressions and styling