Specially formulated to melt at just three degrees above body temperature, 3-in-1 massage candles don’t just provide romantic light and fragrance – the melted wax can also be used as a moisturiser or warm massage oil. Hemp seed oil, the primary ingredient in these candles, has a fantastic slip factor for massage and, because it penetrates to the lipid layer of the cells, skin is left soft and moisturised, not greasy or goopy. The unique combination of oils in these candles also increases their burn time. Soy oil burns cleaner and longer than paraffin, so these candles will burn for up to 60 hours, depending on how much melted wax you dribble out for other endeavors – wink, wink. Once you’ve tried these unique candles, you’ll be amazed by all the ways you find to use them every day.
-Move seamlessly from a romantic dinner to a more intimate romantic encounter. Using the melted wax as a massage oil means eliminates the “cringe factor” of having half a bottle of cold massage lotion dumped on your back.
- Pamper yourself by taking a candle-lit bath and then use the melted wax to give yourself a sensual foot massage or to soften dry heels and elbows.
- Put an unlit candle, with the lid off, in a dresser drawer to infuse lingerie with sensual fragrance. - Freshen the air even when you aren’t burning the candle. Simply leave the lid off to make a whole room smell great!
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil,
- Glycine Soja Oil,
- Aroma (Flavor),
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil,
- Persea Gratissima Oil,
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil,
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil,
- Cocos Nucifera Oil,