Skip to content
- Adam & Eve is committed to protecting your information on our website.
We use 128bit encryption on our website which is tested daily and certified by Secured Socket Layer certificates.
Our payment gateway providers are authorised and accredited entities for their services in Australia.
We have implemented additional precautions to ensure the privacy of your personal information.
We have a strict firewall in place which does not allow any outside access. Access in the company is limited to only individuals who need to be able to see customer data in order to perform their job functions.
Important personal data is backed up on the network to help ensure its integrity.
Our website abides by the requirements of the Australian Privacy Act 1988.
Information on general usage and any optional personal details you provide to us may be used for internal administrative purposes or to provide you with enhanced features.
The following are details of the information we may collect:
We may collect information from visitors to our web site (when they choose to submit it) such as Name, e-mail address, other contact details etc.
Specific information such as Date, Time and IP address of page access may also be collected for administration purposes.
We collect data which helps us to maintain the high performance level of our system and add customised features for our users.
- Returns & Replacements
- Our return policy only applies to defective goods or goods sent incorrectly.
- We have a 30 day return policy, subject to the following conditions:
Sealed merchandise may be returned for an exchange or credit.
Postage charges when returning goods are the responsibility of the purchaser.
A defective product will be replaced with the same product or title purchased.
Postage charges when returning defective goods will be our responsibility.
Please Note: Our return policy does not apply to goods which have been used and where the purchaser is dissatisfied with the content or product.
Refunds may be requested subject to our return policy and the following conditions:
A refund can be requested to the amount of a credit that has been issued on the basis of non-supply of a product.
A defective product that cannot be replaced with the same product purchased.
Goods charged incorrectly..
- Our website provides information and service upon the condition that the user, by viewing the data shown, agrees not to act in reliance upon it without first satisfying himself/herself by independent enquiry or advice as to the correctness, accuracy, relevance, currency, reliability or otherwise of the product displayed, including (without limitation) representations of fact, nature, quality and suitability. While every care has been taken, no warranty is given as to the correctness of the information and no liability is accepted for any statement or opinion or for any error or omission. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information shown, we expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur on our website. By using our website, you, the user agrees not to take, have, make or bring any legal action, suit, claim, demand or proceedings against AdamnEve or its affiliated websites for the damages, compensation, losses, costs, expenses, orders or any other legal or equitable remedy should any such material be found to be incorrect, inaccurate, erroneous, defective, deceptive or misleading, whether caused by the negligence of the author or any other cause whatsoever. While AdamnEve takes pride in displaying associated parties logos on its websites; it does not necessarily mean that they have an alliance with AdamnEve . Associated parties are independent entities and AdamnEve takes no responsibilities of the information and services offered by them. While every effort has been made to secure your personal information on our website however, no data transfer is one hundred percent guaranteed against any unlawful attacks or hacking. Hence, you, the user agrees to indemnify and hold AdamnEve, its stakeholders including but not limited to affiliates, suppliers, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors and contractors, harmless in such an event. You, the user, agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the indemnified parties from any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys' fees in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold AdamnEve and its stakeholders harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from our website. .
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.